Friday, March 29, 2013

First blog entry! Oh my word!

I'm not sure where I'm going with this blog. But for now I will write what's in my mind or whats happened during a day.

Lately I have feeling like I need a place to go to. To feel some calmness inside my head. I've feeling alone with all my thoughts. As well as alone where I live.

I think I've found where I need to go and I will eventually walk in to these group meetings. But until I find it I've been reading other people's blogs and there stories about this group.

Step one is to admit we are powerless and that our lives had become unmanageable.
You can't control it, you didn't cause it and you can't cure it!
Someone else can't be in charge of your destiny, you are!

Last few days I've told myself over and over this step. Starting to feel a bit more at ease.
Hope to have a good day and to keep myself calm. Distract my mind from going on and on with illusions, the past or the future.
Tonight I will try doing something to distract myself maybe a bit of art, journaling or playing guitar, if I can't seem to be tired enough for sleep.
Much love.

The last picture is of the exploits river outside my house. It's starting to open up and soon it will be flowing again. Seems close to the way im feeling. Like I'm going evolve and begin again. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment